4th Annual Global Summit on Genitourinary Malignancies
October 8 - 11, 2020
Oncology Meeting Innovations’ 4th Annual Global Summit on Genitourinary Malignancies fosters discussion and debate on the evolution of genitourinary malignancies and features a focused approach towards individual patient populations through case-based discussions. In response to changes in the clinical landscape of prostate cancer, renal cell carcinoma and bladder cancer, the summit assembles translational researchers, clinical researchers and key community oncologists to address the challenges of this rapidly evolving area of oncology.
Event Brochure is not yet available for this summit.
- Understanding the use of biomarkers and genomics in prostate cancer
- Analyzing the spectrum of metastatic disease in prostate cancer
- Examining the genomic profiling of RCC
- Discussing advances in immunotherapy in RCC
- Analyzing targeted therapy in bladder cancer
- Understanding the use of immunotherapy to target bladder cancer