4th Annual Global Summit on Genitourinary Malignancies
October 8 - 11, 2020
Oncology Meeting Innovations’ (OMI’s) 4th Annual Global Summit on Genitourinary Malignancies fosters discussion and debate on the evolution of genitourinary malignancies and features a focused approach towards individual patient populations through case-based discussions. In response to changes in the clinical landscape of prostate cancer, renal cell carcinoma and bladder cancer, the summit assembles translational researchers, clinical researchers and key community oncologists to address the challenges of this rapidly evolving area of oncology.
Event Brochure is not yet available for this summit. Please view example 2019 brochure here until an updated 2020 brochure is available.
- Understand the use of biomarkers and genomics in prostate cancer
- Analyze the spectrum of metastatic disease in prostate cancer
- Examine the genomic profiling of RCC
- Discuss advances in immunotherapy in RCC
- Analyze targeted therapy in bladder cancer
- Understand the use of immunotherapy to target bladder cancer