7th Annual Global Summit on Hematologic Malignancies: Whistler
March 11 - 15, 2020
Oncology Meeting Innovations’ (OMI’s) 7th Annual Summit on Hematologic Malignancies fosters discussion and debate on the evolution of treatment of hematologic malignancies and features a focused approach towards individual patient populations through case-based discussions. In response to changes in the clinical landscape of chronic lymphocytic leukemia, multiple myeloma, lymphomas and acute leukemias. The summit assembles translational researchers, clinical researchers and key community oncologists to address the challenges of this rapidly evolving area of oncology. Please note this is a closed event to program faculty, health care practitioners and participating industry partners. Please contact us for industry partnership opportunities.
Event brochure available here.
- Examine how new agents targeting BTK, PI3K delta and BCL-2, as well as next-generation CD20 monoclonal antibodies are changing the landscape and treatment paradigms for CLL
- Identify treatment advances in multiple myeloma including recent data on drugs targeting CD38, SLAMF7, and HDAC in addition to novel approaches to proteasome inhibition
- Analyze advances in the understanding of the molecular biology and microenvironment in treating lymphoma and acute leukemia
- Discuss novel strategies such as chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy, checkpoint inhibition and next-generation antibody therapy in treating hematologic malignancies
Steve Coutre, MD
Joseph Mikhael, MD, MEd, FRCPC, FACP
Andrew Zelenetz, MD, PhD
Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- OMI has a room block with the Fairmont Chateau Whistler at a rate of 325 CAD per night plus fees.
- This room block will close February 11, 2020. Following this date OMI cannot guarantee hotel availability as it is high-season in Whistler.
- Book online: https://book.passkey.com/go/OMIGlobalSummit2020
- Book via phone: 1-800-606-8244 (code: 0320DAVA)
- Please read and understand the cancellation policy as all reservations are handled by the Fairmont and OMI must abide by their policies.
- When booking airfare please consider the 2 hour transfer each way from Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
- A discounted rate on transfer will be available soon