Expert Forum on Acute Leukemias and Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
February 28 - 29, 2020
Oncology Meeting Innovations’ (OMI’s) Expert Forum on Acute Leukemias and Myeloproliferative Neoplasms is a one-and-a-half-day meeting to discuss innovative ideas, tools and treatment strategies of AML, ALL, MPN and MDS in a think-tank style format. The meeting will bring together a select group of experts in these fields for an open examination of new preclinical and translational data that will add to our knowledge and influence of practice over the coming years. The Expert Forum will have discussions on newly emerging preclinical and clinical data on agents targeting FLT3, BCL-2, MDM2, CD33 and immunotherapies in acute leukemias.
Program brochure available here. Forum agenda is not yet available.
- Assess new developments in chemotherapies and cytotoxic therapies, including liposomal formulations and newly approved antibody drug conjugates
- Compare agents targeting FLT3 mutations
- Analyze emerging clinical developments in epigenetic effector pathways and targets in AML
- Identify agents targeting apoptosis pathways and tumor suppressor genes for the treatment of AML
- Agents in early development of targeted therapies for downstream signaling in AML
- Examine emerging immunotherapies, including CAR-T therapies, in both ALL and AML
- Discuss recent developments and standard of care in micro-transplantation