Expert Forum on Acute Leukemias – Dallas, TX
May 17 - 18, 2019
- New developments in chemotherapies and cytotoxic therapies, including liposomal formulations and newly approved antibody drug conjugates.
- Comparison and integration of agents targeting FLT3 mutations.
- Emerging clinical developments in epigenetic effector pathways and targets in AML.
- Targeting apoptosis pathways and tumor suppressor genes for the treatment of AML.
- Agents in early development of targeted therapies for downstream signaling in AML.
- Emerging immunotherapies, including CAR-T therapies, in both ALL and AML.
- Recent developments and standard of care in micro-transplantation.