Expert Forum on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia – Dallas, TX
July 26 - 27, 2019
Oncology Meeting Innovations’ (OMI’s) Expert Forum on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia is a one-and-a-half-day meeting to discuss innovative, cutting edge ideas, tools and treatment strategies of CLL in a think-tank style format. The meeting will bring together a select group of experts in the field of CLL for an open examination of new preclinical and translational data that will add to our knowledge and influence of practice over the coming years. The Expert Forum will have discussions on newly emerging preclinical and clinical data on agents targeting the apoptosis, BTK and PI3K pathways. Additionally, the meeting will explore the use of CAR-T cells and their impact on treatment.
- Debate the rapidly expanding information on molecular diagnostics, genomic analysis, new molecular targets, and the evolution of care over the next five years of CLL treatment
- Deliberate risk assessment and integration of MRD into clinical trials
- Debate BTK, PI3K, and BCL2 inhibitors and how they can be used in combination therapy, how to prevent resistance, and
- how emerging inhibitors compete
- Explore the role of CAR-T cells therapy in CLL
- Discuss the integration of novel therapies, including checkpoint inhibitors, antibody drug conjugates, and bispecific
- antibodies, into the current treatment paradigm
- Explore new targets in development for CLL
Nitin Jain, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Westin Dallas Downtown
Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, the Westin is just steps away from the city’s most sought after attractions. The Forum will take place in the Bluebonnet room. The Westin Dallas Downtown is located at 1201 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202 and can be reached via phone at (972) 584-6650 or by their website. Please note this forum is an invitation-only event.