Expert Forum on Gastrointestinal Malignancies – Dallas, TX
September 11 - 12, 2020
Oncology Meeting Innovations’ (OMI’s) Expert Forum on Gastrointestinal Malignancies is a one-and-a-half-day meeting to discuss innovative, cutting edge ideas, tools and treatment strategies of pancreatic cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, colorectal cancer and gastric cancer in a think-tank style format. The meeting will bring together a select group of experts in these fields for an open examination of new preclinical and translational data that will add to our knowledge and influence of practice over the coming years. The Expert Forum will have discussions on newly emerging preclinical and clinical data on agents targeting HER-2, PARP, angiogenesis and IO therapies. Additionally, the meeting will explore treatment options for Neuroendocrine Tumors.
Program brochure not yet available.
- Discuss evolving treatment landscape in pancreatic cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma , colorectal cancer and gastric cancer
- Examine new anti-angiogenesis targets in CRC, HCC and gastric cancer
- Understand the patient selection for EGFR inhibition in GI malignancies
- Discuss the evolving role of second line therapy for gastric and pancreatic cancer
- Review recent approvals in HCC and how they affect standard of care treatment
- Explore new targets in GI malignancies including HER2 and PARP as well as the evolving role of immunotherapy in GI malignancies