Expert Forum on Hodgkin’s and Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma – Dallas, TX
June 26 - 27, 2020
Oncology Meeting Innovations’ (OMI’s) Expert Forum on Hodgkin’s and Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma is a one-and-a-half-day meeting to discuss innovative, cutting edge ideas, tools and treatment strategies of Lymphomas in a think-tank style format. The meeting will bring together a select group of experts in the field of Lymphoma for an open examination of new preclinical and translational data that will add to our knowledge and influence of practice over the coming years. The Expert Forum will have discussions on newly emerging preclinical and clinical data on agents such as BTK inhibitors, PI3K inhibitors, BCL-2 inhibitors, checkpoint inhibitors and CAR-T treatment.
Event brochure is not yet available for this forum.
- Debate the rapidly expanding information on molecular diagnostics, genomic analysis, new molecular targets, and the evolution of care over the next five years of disease
- Discuss management of toxicities, assessment of response and progression, and the influence of microenvironment on resistance and survival
- Debate next generation BTK and PI3K inhibitors and how they compare to first-generation therapy
- Examine how CAR-T cell therapy will change the current treatment landscape
- Discuss the integration of novel therapies, including checkpoint inhibitors, antibody drug conjugates, and bispecific antibodies, into the current treatment paradigm
- Explore new targets for Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma