Regional Summit Series on B-cell and Plasma Cell Malignancies – West Coast
October 17, 2020
Oncology Meeting Innovations’ (OMI’s) Regional Summit on B-Cell and Plasma Cell Malignancies is a one-day meeting that engages local community oncologists to discuss the current treatment options in CLL, Lymphoma, and Multiple Myeloma. Topics will include recently approved drugs and agents in late-stage development, best practices for employing approved compounds in B-Cell and Plasma Cell Malignancies, and relevant case presentations. This meeting will assemble a distinguished group of key opinion leaders to present leading strategies for employing latest advances, managing risk, and prolonging patient survival. Additionally, the audience will have the opportunity to engage the experts with questions and case-study discussion.
Event brochure is not yet available for this summit.
- Discuss how to assess risk in CLL
- Review recent advances and new data for treating CLL, lymphoma, and multiple myeloma
- Examine advances in targeting BTK, PI3K, and BCL-2 inhibition
- Discuss how to treat indolent lymphoma
- Identify novel therapies for use in CLL, lymphoma and multiple myeloma