Regional Summit Series on Breast Cancer – New York, NY
April 27, 2019
- Review optimal management and standards of care for triple negative, ER (+), and HER2 (+) breast cancers.
- Discuss the evolving role of genetic alterations and their effects on the management of different types of breast cancer.
- Examine newly approved targets in tumor development and growth.
- Assess current CDK4/6 and PARP inhibitors and the rationales for combining these inhibitors with other therapies.
- Explore the utility of immunotherapy and their combinations for personalizing treatment.
Park Lane Hotel New York
Park Lane Hotel is an iconic NY Hotel located at 36 Central Park South, New York , NY, 10019 offering close proximity to Central Park in one of the most desirable locations in the City. The Central Park Hotel is a short walk to many of New York City’s best Dining, Shopping, Attractions and more.