Regional Summit Series on Breast Cancer – New York, NY
April 27, 2019
Oncology Meeting Innovations’ (OMI’s) Regional Summit on Breast Cancer is a one-day meeting that engages local community oncologists to discuss the current treatment options in breast cancer. Topics will include recently approved drugs and agents in late-stage development, best practices for employing approved compounds in breast cancer, and relevant case presentations. This meeting will assemble a distinguished group of key opinion leaders to present leading strategies for employing latest advances, managing risk, and prolonging patient survival. Additionally, the audience will have the opportunity to engage the experts with questions and case-study discussion.
- Review optimal management and standards of care for triple negative, ER (+), and HER2 (+) breast cancers.
- Discuss the evolving role of genetic alterations and their effects on the management of different types of breast cancer.
- Examine newly approved targets in tumor development and growth.
- Assess current CDK4/6 and PARP inhibitors and the rationales for combining these inhibitors with other therapies.
- Explore the utility of immunotherapy and their combinations for personalizing treatment.
Joyce A. O’Shaughnessy, MD
Celebrating Women Chair in Breast Cancer Research
US Oncology – Baylor University Medical Center
The Wagner Hotel
The Wagner is located at Two West Street at the heart of the Financial District in New York, NY. An OMI room block is not available as this program is meant for local NYC residents.