Regional Summit Series on Gastrointestinal Malignancies – New York, NY
June 15, 2019
Oncology Meeting Innovations’ (OMI’s) Regional Summit on Gastrointestinal Malignancies is a one-day meeting that engages local community oncologists to discuss the current treatment options in gastric cancer, pancreatic cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, and colorectal cancer. Topics will include recently approved drugs and agents in late-stage development, best practices for employing approved compounds in GI cancers, and relevant case presentations. This meeting will assemble a distinguished group of key opinion leaders to present leading strategies for employing latest advances, managing risk, and prolonging patient survival. Additionally, the audience will have the opportunity to engage the experts with questions and case-study discussion.
- Review standards of care for gastric cancer, pancreatic cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, and colorectal cancer
- Discuss the evolving role of signaling pathway inhibition in GI malignancies
- Examine newly approved targets in colorectal cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma and gastric cancer
- Understand the patient selection for EGFR inhibition in GI malignancies
- Evaluate the potential of immunotherapy for personalizing treatment of GI cancers
David Ilson, MD, PhD
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Professor of Medicine
Weill Cornell Medical College New York, NY
Park Central Hotel
The Park Central Hotel New York is at 870 7th Avenue in New York, NY, squarely amidst the bustling center of Midtown Manhattan. The plenary session will be held in the Manhattan Ballroom, Mezzanine level with access only from the lobby of the hotel. Contact www.parkcentralny.com for more information regarding the venue.