POSTPONED – Regional Summit Series on Gastrointestinal Malignancies – Pasadena, CA
March 28, 2020
Update: This meeting has been postponed due to COVID-19 spread. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and check back soon for updated dates.
Oncology Meeting Innovations’ (OMI’s) Regional Summit on Gastrointestinal Malignancies is a one-day meeting that engages local community oncologists to discuss the current treatment options in gastric cancer, pancreatic cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, and colorectal cancer. Topics will include recently approved drugs and agents in late-stage development, best practices for utilizing approved compounds in GI cancers, and relevant case presentations. This meeting will assemble a distinguished group of key opinion leaders to present leading strategies for employing latest advances, managing risk, and prolonging patient survival. Additionally, the audience will have the opportunity to engage the experts with questions and case-study discussion.
Event brochure available here.
- Review standards of care for gastric cancer, pancreatic cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, and colorectal cancer
- Discuss the evolving role of signaling pathway inhibition in GI malignancies
- Examine newly approved targets in colorectal cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, and gastric cancer
- Understand the patient selection for EGFR inhibition in GI malignancies
- Evaluate the potential of immunotherapy for personalizing treatment of GI cancers
Farshid Dayyani, MD, PhD